Saturday, February 9, 2013

Greeting Friends of Monkey Fist Facilitation!

For the past year I have enjoyed taking on a new professional challenge working in community mental health, first as a case manager, and presently as a mental health therapist for individuals and groups. It has been a wonderful opportunity to learn and to serve, which has demanded a great deal of my energy.
One of my New Year's resolutions has been to find more time for MFF and my work with the local outdoor leadership community. Many thanks to GSWW's Day Camp Retreat organizer, Lisa Bond, for inviting me back to spend another wonderful afternoon playing games with friends old and new. A participant at that event suggested I create some demo videos of games, instead of just written instruction. I love the idea and plan to post videos here in the near future. 

Thank you for your continued support and my best wishes to you as you embark on fulfilling your own resolutions for 2013!

Marcy
(Lucky)

No comments:

Post a Comment